Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Windy Days

My Halloween costume officially has fangs. And Amaya is rejoicing in the fact I never found a costume for her. If I can find something in the house that will work she'll end up with one anyway. It was windy today and the wind tried to knock me off my feet. And nearly succeeded, with a little help from the door blowing open and me having to move to avoid it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though. I love Halloween. We thought about getting a pizza to go with the popcorn and candy during the movie, but don't want it all eaten by the two people in the house who aren't joining us in the movie marathon. But then again they won't touch it if we order it with green olives. We were also thinking of getting another movie to watch earlier in the day. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment