Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Bad Day

 While still sick, I've been feeling better today. Although it has been a particularly depressing day. First Princess, who hasn't been in the best of health lately, had to be put to sleep. Then we found out that the vet's test on Jinxie came back. He has cancer. Aunt Jane's boyfriend is miserable and who can blame him with everything happening to him lately.

 In less depressing news, I finally saw last weeks episode's of Elementary and NCIS, after missing them when they originally came on. I also got the rest of my costume and my mother got her costume. We got the popcorn for Halloween. Now all we need is movie candy that won't get mixed up with the stuff for the trick-or-treaters. And whatever else we're going to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment