Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Glee: The Breakup

 Well after missing Glee Thursday, and not getting a chance to watch the episode since then, I finally saw it on demand today. And I didn't like Blaine in this episode. I don't want Kurt and Blaine to break up, but Blaine was an idiot. Though it was interesting Kurt immediately thought of Sebastian. Really though I'm not that upset about Finn and Rachel. And I'm more than willing to throw all other relationships in the show under the bus for Klaine. But that is just my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I came over from nablowrimo. I find it some what challenge but fun.
    If you have time stop on in for a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music from this episode was pretty good. And Blaine's rendition of Teenage Dream at the piano broke my heart. It hurts, but sometimes people are idiots who do stupid things.

    I'm also not upset about Finn and Rachel.

    ReplyDelete