Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Laptop Attacking Cats

 I've noticed something interesting about squirrels lately. The squirrels in northern states like to eat pumpkins, while southern squirrels don't touch them. Well at least no southern squirrel I've seen has. In other news, some small bug, that I've no idea what it was, bit me today. It quickly died when it did such though, via my shoe. And a centipede attacked the couch the other day.

 M.J.Fifield, I'm sorry to hear no one makes cookies for you, but I like to bake and plan making more soon. It helps that I have a sweet-tooth and prefer home-made cookies though. And they announced an episode that I assume I missed. For both Glee and Elementary. Blaine's Teenage Dream was heart-breaking though. As a result of Blaine's revelation, I have been reading a lot of Klaine fanfiction lately. It is cathartic.

 Dora, sorry I haven't said this sooner, but I agree about nablowrimo and would love to stop in for coffee sometime. Sadly I am at times easily forgetful. And my aunt's cat just attacked my laptop. I think I'll post this before he comes back

No comments:

Post a Comment