Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

TV and Cookies

So Glee and Elementary still aren't on yet. This reminds me of when I wanted to watch the last episode of Perception. It took weeks for that episode to show up. I finally saw it though. Can't wait to find what happened. In the mean time I'm listening to music from Glee. A frequent song is my mother's favorite, It's Not Right But It's Okay. On a different note, I'm baking chocolate chip cookies again tomorrow. I didn't get nearly enough last time, sine my family ate them.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Glee will be back on until November because of baseball playoffs and the world series. I don't know about Elementary though.

    Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies are a rarity in my house (I don't bake) so all we ever have are the store bought kind.

    ReplyDelete