Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chocolate Chips

 Well aside from four staples and a bruise, my grandmother is alright. She is a bit sore but overall she is fine. On a different topic, I have a new computer mouse that looks like a car. I think it is cute. The head and tail lights even light up.

 I got out my mini doughnut maker today. I had some chocolate chips and the recipe for chocolate chip doughnuts so it seemed like a good idea. They were a hit with my family and I think I might have to bring out my mini pie maker again. I'd nearly forgotten about both of them until today. Made cookies with the rest of the chocolate chips, well the ones I didn't eat anyway. The cookies still ended up with a 1/2 cup extra chocolate chips though. Plus I found out Amaya is afriad of the mixer and Alley likes cookies today.

 So overall a good day I found out my grandmother was okay and made doughnuts and cookies. Which I'll be enjoying for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment