Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

NaBloWriMo Day 1: Mocha Addictions and More

 I thought today I'd post a few random facts about myself. Starting with my ongoing mocha addiction. There are times I start to wonder if I'll go through withdrawals if I go more than a week without a frappuccino. My youngest is all for my addiction because of her love for the cream on top. Which despite the difficulty of getting out of the cup with no chocolate on it I indulge. She even knows what the Starbucks cups look like.

 Moving away from mocha, I am a avid reader of all genres. Horror, fantasy, classics - I love them all. Although I have a bad habit of starting one book while in the middle of another, which sometimes means I take an extra month to finish the first one. TV shows on the other hand have a harder time catching and keeping my interest. Aside from Food Network, I'm currently only watching three shows. NCIS, Elementary, and Glee. With two crime-solving shows Glee doesn't quite seem to fit, yet I find myself oddly fascinated by it.

On a different note the other day I had streaks put in my hair for the first time. Until then my hair had never been dyed, bleached, or permed. In fact, not counting trimming off split-ends, my hair has only been cut once. Poor Amaya (the chihuahua) was afraid to come in the kitchen while my aunt streaked my hair and nearly got bleach dropped on her. Did I mention Amaya is mostly black, so that would've kind of noticeable. Dingo, my other dog, didn't see fit to come near the kitchen. While Alley had to walk through to see if we would notice her eating the celery my uncle sent from his garden.

And that successfully ends Day 1 of NaBloWriMo. Only 30 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment