Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Brave Cats And Sulking Dogs

 Princess is getting braver by the day. Even swatting one of the dogs last night, on their way outside. I saw the new episode of Elementary today. The twist of the Balloon Man's real identity was shocking. And poor Sherlock was beating himself up over not realizing it sooner. Though now I'm wondering if Adam will be making another appearance later in the series.

 In other news, our mop broke last night. My mother was trying to mop the floor and it fell right off the handle. She had to use the sponge mop. We think it broke because some people in the house set it in the water and leave it in there all day. Sometimes literally. One morning we found it in the bucket of water, where my grandmother had left it the night before, having forgotten about it before she even mopped the floors.

 Amaya was disappointed this morning. My mother normally drives her sister to the train early in the morning, and promised Amaya she could ride with them. Then my aunt tells us she going to her boyfriend's for the night and won't need a ride. Amaya has been sulking all day. Well, there is always Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. My fourteen year old 8 pound cat went after my 130 pound German Shepherd the other day. It was kind of funny to watch.

    Elementary was good this week. I still don't like it as much as I do the one with Benedict Cumberbatch, but I'm always a sucker for a Sherlock Holmes show.

    ReplyDelete