Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

To Many Cats In The House

 My great aunt's cat was sick, so my grandmother went with her to the vet. Dropped her off around three and they went to pick the cat up at seven. People were telling my great aunt to play nice, since my grandmother still has bruises from the fall earlier in the month. My great aunt's cat, Princess, has changed a bit lately. Ever since the vet gave her some new medicine, she's been more outgoing. A very timid and shy cat before, now she has attacked my aunt's cat - Shorty. Shorty is not only the cat who attacked my laptop earlier in the week, but is also the cat in the house with a habit of attacking the female cats in the house. He didn't appreciate this turn of events, and is now avoiding Princess like the plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment